Family Floater Health Insurance Plans
|Plan Name||Premium Amount/Year (in Rs.)||Entry Age|
|Reliance Health Infinity||15347||Min: Child: 91 days Adult: 18 years
Max: Child: 25 years Adult: 65 years
|Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced||15610||Min: Adult: 5 years, Child: 91 days
Max: No Age Limit
|Care Health Plan||16613||Min:Adult:5 years, Child: 91 days
Max: No Age Limit
|ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan||16973||Min:Adult: 18 years,Child: 91 days
Max: No Age Limit
|Star Health Family Optima Plan||17063||Min: 18 years
Max: 65 years
|Max Bupa Health Companion||17217||91 days|
|Star Health Comprehensive Plan||17464||3 months and 65 years|
|HDFC ERGO: My Suraksha||18277||Min:Child: 91 days,Adult: 18 years
Max: Child: 25 years, Adult: Lifetime Entry
|Bajaj Allianz Health Guard-Platinum||18474||Min:Child: 3 months,Adult: 18 years
Max: Child: 30 years, Adult: 65 years
|TATA AIG Medicare||19221||Min: 91 days
Max: 65 year
Brief Description of above-mentioned Family Floater Health Plans
Reliance Health Infinity
Reliance Health Infinity is a comprehensive plan that comes with a wide range of benefits and covers up to 8 members of your family (2 Adults and up to 6 children).
- The plan offers additional cover that boosts the sum insured up to Rs.30 Lakhs for enhanced protection.
- Under the plan feature ‘More Time’, the policyholder will get extended coverage based on the policy period in force.
Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced
Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced is designed to support you and your family in the time of medical crisis and offers comprehensive coverage against medical bills.
- Under this plan, in case of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and asthma, the policyholders are eligible to get day 1 cover for the cost of medicines, tests, and doctor consultation.
- The plan allows the policyholders to choose the hospital room of their liking and preferences.
Care Health Insurance Plan
Care Health Insurance is a comprehensive health plan that offers a wide coverage upto Rs. 6 Crores, and comes with various benefits that ensures you are well-prepared to tackle any medical emergency.
- The plan offers the optional cover of Unlimited Automatic Recharge, under which the plan will automatically recharge the sum insured if the health cover is exhausted. With this add-on cover, one can avail this benefit unlimited times.
- The plan provides coverage for the second opinion from a medical expert in case the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan caters to your medical needs. This family health plan requires no pre-medical check-up up to 45 years of age and ensures all your healthcare needs are covered.
- The plan offers the Wellness program, under which you can earn points by living a healthy life, which can further be redeemed on OPD bills for doctor’s consultation, medicine and drugs, diagnostic expenses, dental expenses, etc.
- One can avail the benefit of Additional Sum Insured, where one can earn upto 10% sum insured for every claim-free year.
Star Health Family Optima Plan
Star Health Family Health Optima is an affordable health plan that covers the entire family under a single sum insured. Along with the in-patient coverage, the plan also offers a free health checkup for every claim-free year.
- The plan offers coverage for a new born baby, that starts from the 16th day after his birth till the expiry date of the policy, provided the mother is insured under the policy for a continuous period of 12 months.
- The plan reimburses (up to Rs.5,000) the cost of repatriation of mortal remains of the insured person to his residence.
Max Bupa Health Companion
Max Bupa Health Companion is an affordable health insurance plan that secures your family’s healthcare needs. There are 3 variants available under the plan, with their own benefits.
- The plan is liable to pay hospital cash to the policyholder up to Rs.4000/day.
- In case of an animal bite, the plan covers its vaccination expenses up to Rs.7500.
Star Health Comprehensive Plan
Star Health Comprehensive plan is specially designed to look after the medical needs of you and your family, and protect them from all health care eventualities.
- No pre acceptance medical screening is required to buy this plan.
- The plan offers coverage against the Air Ambulance expenses up to Rs.2,50,000/- per hospitalization.
HDFC ERGO: My Health Suraksha
My: health Suraksha is designed to tackle the soaring healthcare costs. With a wide coverage amount and several benefits, the plan is ideal for most individuals & families.
- The plan pays for 586 day care procedures.
- A recovery benefit of Rs. 25,000 is paid in lump-sum if the hospitalization exceeds 10 continuous days.
Bajaj Allianz Health Guard-Platinum
Bajaj Allianz’s Health Guard looks after your medical treatment expenses incurred during hospitalization resulting from a serious illness or accident. The plan is available in three variants- silver, gold & platinum.
- The plan offers a convalescence benefit, under which if the insured gets hospitalized for a disease/illness/injury for a continuous period exceeding 10 days, the company will pay the benefits up to the specified limits.
- The plan covers the maternity expenses and medical expenses towards treatment of a newborn baby, subject to certain terms and conditions.
TATA AIG MediCare
TATA AIG MediCare is a comprehensive and affordable health plan that looks after your financial needs at the time of medical emergencies.
- The plan offers global coverage to the insured, provided that the diagnosis was made in India.
- The plan offers a cumulative benefit, where the policyholder gets a 50% increase for every claim-free year.